Thursday, March 22, 2012

APARTMENT PRICE INCREASES

If compared January this year apartment price increased by MNT500.000 to MNT1,000.000 per square meter said N.Byambaa. He has three children and waited a much this loan to moved from ger district to modern apartment.

“Government suggested to us get a loan till MNT 50,000.000. But I couldn’t find two room (one bedroom and one living room) apartment close to downtown. So I have to choose apartment quite far from downtown” said N.Byambaa to our reporter.

Source news.mn

6 comments:

  1. Wow what a nice post.I am impressed from it.


    Thanks for more sharing.....






    ZVN Properties

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an intrusting and informative thinking.I read and really impressed from your topic...It's about real estate marketing. read more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my blog on real estate industry of Mongolia: http://therealestateindustry.blogspot.com/2012/09/real-estate-industry-of-mongolia.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent idea my friend. This is exactly what I've been observing for for quite a time now... Thanks for this wonderful advantages to post that has been given by you!
    Cheap Condos Singapore

    ReplyDelete